I only found this out while messing around with the phone a while ago. It certainly was not documented clearly anywhere cause Orange wants you to upload all these photos everywhere and spend lots of money. Not me, no sir, I got Flickr for all that stuff. I did not see any instructions for this on the Internet either and assumed it could not be removed. Turning this service off take away the annoying menu post photo and also speeds up turning on the camera as it dosn’t have to load up Orange’s photo service. Nice.
- Go to Menu
- Select `My Own` (oh the irony)
- Accept their T&C
- Click `options` with the left selection button
- Select `Camera Prompt` and `Yes` to change setting
- Select `Auto Start` and `Yes` to change setting
- Select `Disable Photography Service` and `Yes` to change setting
And your done. Do not go back into the photography application though otherwise it will default those options back on and you will have to do this again.